Welcome to An Unholy Harvest!
NOTE: We are sold out for 2017! If you’d like to attend, please join the waiting list and fill out the form. We often get cancellations in the month preceding the event, so it’s worth it. That said, we have a couple of slots still open for presenters and volunteers, so if you haven’t applied yet, don’t delay!
From October 6-9, 2017, we’ll be celebrating the tenth anniversary of An Unholy Harvest in style, under the theme Black Tie, Blood Red. And we’ll also be making a few changes to kick things off fresh and new!
The biggest change? We’re moving! After four years in Toronto, we’re returning to our roots, and bringing Harvest back to Ottawa. Our fantastic new venue that’s fully accessible and has space for all our workshops plus parties in one building. We can’t wait to see the perverts take it over!
What you can expect at An Unholy Harvest:
- Three play parties in a fully equipped dungeon.
- Two days packed with BDSM and kink workshops, both hands-on and theoretical, with skilled presenters from all over Canada.
- Special activities to pass the time when you’re not busy making new friends, learning new tricks and getting laid.
- Friday night and Saturday morning welcoming activities for new attendees, and a Monday closing brunch so you can say goodbye to all the awesome people you met.
- A diverse crowd of open-minded, kinky queers who are really darned nice! And awfully sexy. We run the gamut from freshly hatched kinkster to leather veteran, so don’t be shy if this is your first time… you won’t be the only one.
- Partial ASL interpretation and volunteer note-taking, a fully wheelchair-accessible venue, and a range of other measures to make Harvest more accessible for people with dis/abilities as well as folks who are Deaf or hard of hearing and those with allergies and sensitivities. Read our accessibility page for more information.
- Sliding-scale pricing, scholarships and a travel fund to help Harvest remain financially accessible, as well as discount volunteer and presenter rates.
- Opportunities to volunteer or present a workshop.
Need more convincing? Check out our testimonials page to see what past attendees have said about the event!
An Unholy Harvest is open to women (trans* and cis); intersex people; transfeminine, genderqueer, gender-fluid and non-binary folks; and trans-identified people of all genders who respect and honour a women’s play space and who feel they have a place among leatherdykes.
See you there!
Your friendly coordinatrixes,
Jacqueline St-Urbain and Andrea Zanin