NEW! Did you attend Harvest 2014? We just posted our 2014 lost-and-found list in the attendee forums. It’s seriously the best list ever. Worth reading even if you didn’t lose anything.
New! We’re accepting applications for four new middle management volunteer positions. You don’t have to be a veteran to apply. Deadline is March 31, 2015.
COMING SOON! This year’s Queering Power takes place on Saturday, March 28 in Ottawa. Details will be posted shortly!
NEW! Mark your calendars for the ninth Unholy Harvest: October 9-12, 2015 in Toronto!
- Registration opens in mid-June… Stay tuned
What you can expect at every Unholy Harvest:
- Three play parties in a fully equipped dungeon.
- Two days packed with BDSM and kink workshops, both hands-on and theoretical, with skilled presenters from all over Canada.
- Special activities to pass the time when you’re not busy making new friends, learning new tricks and getting laid.
- A Friday-night orientation for new attendees followed by an opening cabaret, and a Monday closing brunch so you can say goodbye to all the awesome people you met.
- A diverse crowd of open-minded, kinky queers who are really darned nice! And awfully sexy. We run the gamut from freshly hatched kinkster to leather veteran, so don’t be shy if this is your first time… you won’t be the only one.
- Partial ASL interpretation and volunteer note-taking, a fully wheelchair-accessible venue, and a range of other measures to make Harvest more accessible for people with dis/abilities as well as folks who are Deaf or hard of hearing and those with allergies and sensitivities. Read our Accessibility page for more information.
- Sliding-scale pricing, scholarships and a travel fund to help Harvest remain financially accessible, as well as discount volunteer and presenter rates.
- Opportunities to volunteer or present a workshop.
Need more convincing? Check out our testimonials page to see what past attendees have said about the event!
An Unholy Harvest is open to women (trans* and cis); intersex people; transfeminine, genderqueer, gender-fluid and non-binary folks; and trans-identified people of all genders who respect and honour a women’s play space and who feel they have a place among leatherdykes.
We can’t wait to see you in October 2015!
Your friendly coordinatrixes,
Jacqueline St-Urbain and Andrea Zanin