Welcome to An Unholy Harvest!
Hey campers! Harvest is sold out! If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please submit an application here.
From October 5-8, 2018 we’ll be bringing the eleventh edition of An Unholy Harvest to all our favourite perverts!, This year’s theme is Fight Club! Watch this space for all the juicy details in the weeks to come.
We’ve settled back in Ottawa, and will be at the same venue as last year. Our fantastic venue is wheelchair accessible, and has space for all our workshops plus parties in one building. We get the place to ourselves. All the space! A patio! Parking!
As always, Harvest is a group effort. Your thoughts, your ideas, your contributions of time and effort and funds, will fundamentally shape how An Unholy Harvest looks, feels and changes over time. With that in mind, put your thinking caps on: our call for presenters is now open and we’d love to get your proposal! Our volunteer applications and scholarship applications are also open as of now. Don’t delay!
As always, we of course welcome emails from anyone who has feedback to share: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect at An Unholy Harvest:
- Three play parties in a fully equipped dungeon.
- Two days packed with BDSM and kink workshops, both hands-on and theoretical, with skilled presenters from all over Canada.
- Special activities to pass the time when you’re not busy making new friends, learning new tricks, and getting laid.
- Plenty of Friday night welcoming activities for new attendees and a Monday closing brunch so you can say goodbye to all the awesome people you met.
- A diverse crowd of open-minded, kinky queers who are really darned nice! And awfully sexy. We run the gamut from freshly-hatched kinkster to leather veteran, so don’t be shy if this is your first time … you won’t be the only one.
- Partial ASL interpretation and volunteer note-taking, a wheelchair-accessible venue, and a range of other measures to make Harvest more accessible for people with dis/abilities as well as folks who are Deaf or hard of hearing and those with allergies and sensitivities. Read our Accessibility page for more information.
- Sliding-scale pricing, scholarships and a travel fund to help Harvest remain financially accessible, as well as discount volunteer and presenter rates.
- Opportunities to volunteer or present a workshop.
Need more convincing? Check out our testimonials page to see what past attendees have said about the event!
An Unholy Harvest is open to women (trans* and cis); intersex people; transfeminine, genderqueer, gender-fluid and non-binary folks; and trans-identified people of all genders who respect and honour a women’s play space and who feel they have a place among leatherdykes.
See you there!
Your friendly organizers,
Jacqueline St-Urbain, Love Monkey and The Courier