NEW! Mark your calendars for the ninth Unholy Harvest: October 9-12, 2015 in Toronto!
NEW! Registration is open for Unholy Harvest 2015!
NEW! We are now accepting applications for volunteer spots for Unholy Harvest 2015. Spots fill up quickly, so don’t dally – application deadline is 7:00 p.m. (DST) on July 24th.
What you can expect at every Unholy Harvest:
- Three play parties in a fully equipped dungeon.
- Two days packed with BDSM and kink workshops, both hands-on and theoretical, with skilled presenters from all over Canada.
- Special activities to pass the time when you’re not busy making new friends, learning new tricks and getting laid.
- A Friday-night orientation for new attendees followed by an opening cabaret, and a Monday closing brunch so you can say goodbye to all the awesome people you met.
- A diverse crowd of open-minded, kinky queers who are really darned nice! And awfully sexy. We run the gamut from freshly hatched kinkster to leather veteran, so don’t be shy if this is your first time… you won’t be the only one.
- Partial ASL interpretation and volunteer note-taking, a fully wheelchair-accessible venue, and a range of other measures to make Harvest more accessible for people with dis/abilities as well as folks who are Deaf or hard of hearing and those with allergies and sensitivities. Read our Accessibility page for more information.
- Sliding-scale pricing, scholarships and a travel fund to help Harvest remain financially accessible, as well as discount volunteer and presenter rates.
- Opportunities to volunteer or present a workshop.
Need more convincing? Check out our testimonials page to see what past attendees have said about the event!
An Unholy Harvest is open to women (trans* and cis); intersex people; transfeminine, genderqueer, gender-fluid and non-binary folks; and trans-identified people of all genders who respect and honour a women’s play space and who feel they have a place among leatherdykes.
We can’t wait to see you in October 2015!
Your friendly coordinatrixes,
Jacqueline St-Urbain and Andrea Zanin