An Unholy Harvest 2013 was an out-of-this-world success. Big thanks to our volunteers, presenters and participants for making it happen! Stay tuned for updates on the second edition of Queering Power (coming to Ottawa in March) and mark your calendars for the eighth Unholy Harvest: October 10-13, 2014 in Toronto!
What you can expect at every Unholy Harvest:
- Three play parties in a fully equipped dungeon.
- Two days packed with BDSM and kink workshops, both hands-on and theoretical, with skilled presenters from all over Canada.
- Special activities to pass the time when you’re not busy making new friends, learning new tricks and getting laid.
- A diverse crowd of friendly, kinky queers who are really darned nice! And awfully sexy. We run the gamut from freshly hatched kinkster to leather veteran, so don’t be shy if this is your first time… you won’t be the only one.
- Partial ASL interpretation and volunteer note-taking, a fully wheelchair-accessible venue, and a range of other measures to make Harvest more accessible for people with dis/abilities as well as folks who are Deaf or hard of hearing and those with allergies and sensitivities. Read our Accessibility page for more information.
- Sliding-scale pricing, scholarships and a travel fund to help Harvest remain financially accessible, as well as discount volunteer and presenter rates.
Need more convincing? Check out our testimonials page to see what past attendees have said about the event!
An Unholy Harvest is open to women (including trans women) and trans men who respect and honour a women’s play space and who feel they have a place among leatherdykes.
We can’t wait to see you in October 2014!
Your friendly coordinatrixes,
Jacqueline St-Urbain and Andrea Zanin